Saturday, September 16, 2006

PRICY VAMPIRE

The day you left I tried to hold back my tears
Suddenly I could see everything come true out of my fears
Needed to say so much to you which I couldn’t say
Wanted to hold you close and ask you to stay
Needed to tell you that you’re like the friend I never had
You always seem to make me smile when things went really bad
If I got to tell you, I got to tell it all
It’d keep you with me if you with were 3 inches tall
The vampire smile is a complete turn on
It’s something I always think about every time you’re gone
Never been so weak in the knees
Felt intoxicated, like I’ve had a dozen long island ice teas
Grinding and dancing the night away
Some memories will ceaselessly in my mind stay
My frequent trips and the looks no one else understands
I wrote my piece and it got washed away in the Mahab sands
Some things good or bad just don’t ever change
Some thoughts just go out of range
The head massages that would lead to something finger licking good!
I’m the innocent convent school girl from the hood!!!
Long walks that cease to end
Kiss me quick, no one is looking from around the bend
Seeing you again won’t be possible for a while
It’s funny how some people’s numbers you know by heart and don’t need a speed dial
Don’t want no branding
I’ll be there for you even if I’m the last woman standing
I’ve found anyone else who understands me without me spelling it out
Who answered all my unasked questions every time I was in doubt
Just want to tell you that never did I once believe the things they said
And that my feelings for you aren’t entirely dead

Written by someone i shared the best of my relations with.. She s going to UK and i ll miss u friend..

P.S. We were literally 600 kms away from each other... IT ONLY TAKES YOUR MIND FOR A RELATION TO WORK..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will feel the same way i did wen i wrote the poem wen i finally do leave...ive got 2 days to go.. im only going away for a bit n not tht distance has ever bothered us much i know somethings good or bad dont change..no excuses will do...but i am honoured to see it up...never really seen my work like this...blush

Anonymous said...

beautiful.
we got one more reason to drown our sorrows in booze.